• 30 Private tents for accommodation with Double or Twin Beds, all with private bathrooms
and private terraces
• Extra Bed is available upon request
• Private accommodation in private tents exclusive for the clients (FIT or Groups) inside the
desert upon request
• 24 hours room service
• 24 hours hot water
• Robes and slippers
• Closets and luggage rack
• 24/7/365 Security
Check In/ Check Out
• A special Reception tent is available where guests are welcomed and tents are distributed.
Bedouin welcome drinks are served upon arrival.
Check out Time at 12.00PM and late checkout is upon availability
• All Day Restaurant taking up to 280 persons, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner “Buffet”
• Coffee Shop serving coffee, tea and light snacks. WIFI Internet service available.
Entertainment, chess, cards.
• Seated Lunches and Dinners can be arranged in special occasions and upon request
Food & Beverage
The most popular meal in Wadi Rum is “Zarb” a whole Lamb cooked under the sands of the desert , and It is always a main part of the regular dinner menu in SunCity Camp .
Our buffet menus are rich with various items of traditional, oriental and International dishes to include Arabic mezza and salads , pasta, grilled chicken ,fish, zarb, white rice , kufta , a wide selection of freshly SunCity backed bread ,ending with the Arabic desserts station.
Mansaf and Maqlobeh are also a well known traditional dishes , not only prepared by Bedouins during hosted lunches and dinners but also can be prepared in our camp upon request .
Arabic coffee and tea; sometime cooked on bonfire; are the main welcome drinks in Wadi Rum. Arabic coffee serving is a ceremony, rules of etiquette on this subject require the hostess to personally hand around the cups and then serve the coffee in a particular way , reflecting the genuine nature and the Bedouin hospitality in Wadi Rum.
Set menus , cocktail reception menus are also available for special events and upon request .